Life has been crazy lately, can't believe how time has flown. I'm 5 1/2 months pregnant and we found out on the 23rd we are having a girl! So far all of my appts have gone great and she's healthy.
We had a lot of snow last week and had a snow-day Wednesday! We had 15.7 inches of snow, it was so nice to be able to stay home, bake some cookies and relax, although the rest of the work week was wild.
I've finally started clearing out her room and my in-laws are going to come over in January to paint our bedroom, and after that's done I'll have to figure out what color to paint her room. We are going to have the Lambs.and.Ivy Secret Garden bedding that has cream, burgundy and sage green. Thinking of painting one wall sage green or burgundy and painting the remainder of the room cream. Any thoughts or suggestions?
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Its about time you updated :). Congrats on the girl..yay! I saw your comment on Mistys post and was wondering how you were doing. I like the idea of painting the room cream with an accent wall, my mom did that with the burgundy and it looks great!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, hope you have wonderful holidays.. You are more than 1/2 way there!