Between work, school, sleep, work, school, sleep that's about all I do right now. I cut back to half time for my classes and am hopeful to start catching up on my blogging, and reading the blogs I follow, I am really behind, in another week. Then I will (finally) be done with my class that's twice a week from 8-10:30 and switch to 530-8. It's really hard to get off the couch at 7:30....then after mid December I'll be done with classes until next August or October, depending on how well the baby sleeps...
So far I've (luckily) been feeling pretty good other than some insomnia and fatigue. We had the first trimester screening last week and the baby refused to lie on his/her back (I hate saying "it") and after 2 hours the baby went to sleep, so we were unable to do the test where they measure for Down's Syndrome and they didn't take my blood to run the bloodwork. So we opted not to have the test, not that the results would've changed anything, we just wanted to know...
Hopefully everyone is doing well out there in blogland! I'd better start working on my draft so I can get to bed at a decent time (an hour from now, maybe less).
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment