Saturday, May 9, 2009

Randomn

So I haven't been very good about posting. I've had a busy week with work, more so than usual, and I started my next term of classes. Trying to motivate myself to do my homework this morning since I have four chapters to read, an article to research, review and write a presentation for Monday, and vocab to review for Spanish.

And I have to get all of it done today since tomorrow we are swamped with Mother's Day activities. Maybe I'll get up early and try to finish some of it. I was hoping to have some time to relax this weekend and get some things done around the house (and start my new book - Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris!!) but I don't know if that will happen. Maybe I can steal an hour tomorrow.

Waiting for AF to show her ugly face. I know she's coming, I wish she would just show up already...

No comments:

Post a Comment