So I am sitting at home, trying to get motivated to finish up a project I have for my class. I am grateful I have a job where I can be off on the weekends, but DH always has to work Saturdays and so the day always seems to drag on.
But we have dinner plans with friends tonight so that will be fun. My sis is having a hard time and I am hoping to get her to stay for a few days (she doesn't live far) next week.
And my DH's SA came back, everything was normal :) We have a follow up appointment in May with the RE so we shall see how that goes.
I wish the sun would come back out, it is chilly and rainy today...makes me want to be lazy...
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome to blogland! I hope your May appointment brings forth the baby you want. Good luck!
ReplyDelete