Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I am such an awful blogger

When I started this blog I thought I'd have more time to post, but apparently this will continue to be sporadic. Work has, still, been crazy but busy is good. I got my BFP last week and we have told most of our immediate family. I will have my first U/S next Thursday, I am so excited for that.

Classes will be starting soon. I will have one class two times a week for my first eight week term. Still not quite ready for it, but at least it doesn't start until 8 so I'll have some time to come home and grab some dinner and take a nap.

I haven't had much time to post on web.md. either. I am hopeful that all my gals from 12 mo will be moving up to PAIF soon.

Hope everyone is doing well!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you! I hope your first u/s goes wonderful and you get great news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am doing ok for now as long as I lose some weight first, so I don't dwell on TTC as much. LOL

    ReplyDelete