Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Feeling a little better

since I decided to take a break from school for July & August. Been working alot of O/T on top of full time school and I am getting burnt out. Will pry move to half time classes in the fall, for now.

Started clomid this C and had some S/E, blurred vision and flashy (hard to describe I guess). So if itdoesn't work this C will switch to Femara.

I have one more week of classes and then I'll be done for the summer. Hopefully I'll be able to get some projects done around the house and RELAX...ha.ha.ha. I can try. But I do feel better now that I know some kind of a break is coming, a very much-needed break.

Hope everyone is doing well!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that a break is coming! It sounds like you need it.

    Sorry about the s/e from Clomid. I am gearing up to take it in August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed a break from school so I took the summer off. I feel for you, that is soo exhausting.

    Sorry about the s/e. I just started clomid this cycle too.

    ReplyDelete